- A weep hole former with a PVC grate designed to create a perfect, functional and attractive weephole.
- Installed by the bricklayer during construction.
- Suitable for face brick or rendered brick and block.
- The green mortar protector is removed after installation, leaving a clean and beautiful finish.
- Ensures ventilation and drainage of the cavity to reduce fungal decay and mildew.
- Excludes a wide range of pests.
- Product Code 14-STDW
Installing Weepas during Construction
Weepas in Masonry
Install the Weepa between bricks or blocks, at specified intervals and firmly in contact with the flashing. For rendering, set out a few millimetres.
When rendering, the Weepa needs to be loosened in the masonry so the renderer can adjust the Weepa in and out. Grab internal rib to adjust Weepa in and out.
After clean up, use a small, flat screwdriver to prise the mortar cover up at the bottom.
Close the grate assembly for an attractive and vermin proof weep hole.
Weepas in Rendered Masonry
Make sure the Weepa is installed when the masonry wall is built.
Loosen the Weepa and pull out proud of masonry.
Lay on render around the Weepa.
Screed off around the Weepa.
Pat the Weepa flush with the surface.
Float around the Weepa.
For easy removal later, wipe the mortar guard clean now, then again after painting.
After finish and cleanup remove the mortar guard for beautiful weepholes.