Just landed! We are still in the process of advising our resellers so just ask them to call us if they don't yet have details.
- A patented product which deters termite entry through existing weep holes for up to 2 years as part of a termite management plan.
- Manufactured from bifenthrin infused plastic.
- Can be used as together with the Protector Weep Hole Screen for ultimate retrofit protection against mice, bees, wasps, cockroaches, spiders, snakes and bushfires.
- Easily replaced when necessary.
- Tested to ensure adequate airflow and cavity ventilation (Griffith Uni)
- APVMA Approval 84913/111738
- Product Code 22-TPWS
- Available from Bunnings Ventilation Aisle (Product Code 0139151)
Termite Protector and Applicator
Termite Protector in Hand
Termite Protector in Wall
Termite Protector Installation
Bushfire and Termite Protection - Installation
An easy way to deter termites from entering you home through weepholes. The simple tool allows easy application and it can be used in conjunction with the stainless steel Protector Weep Hole Screen for ultimate protection against mice, bees, wasps, cockroaches, spiders, snakes and bushfires.