Termite Protector Weep Hole Screen
- A new patented weep hole cover proven to deter termite entry through existing weep holes for up to 2 years as part of a termite management plan.
- Manufactured from bifenthrin infused plastic.
- Easy installation with patented tool which controls depth of insertion.
- Designed so it can be used with the stainless steel Protector Weep Hole Screen for ultimate retrofit protection against mice, bees, wasps, cockroaches, spiders, snakes and bushfires. (Protector Weephole Screen needs to go in first.)
- Sits securely within the weep hole, without detracting from the external finish and safe from accidental dislodgement.
- Easily replaced when necessary.
- Fits standard weep holes between 7mm and 17mm in depth and suitable for 75mm brick heights with allowance for mortar.
- Tested to ensure adequate airflow and cavity ventilation (Griffith Uni).
- APVMA Approval 84913/111738
- Product Code 22-TPWS
- Available from Bunnings Ventilation Aisle (Product Code 0139151)
- A new product which may not be in stock at all our resellers. Please call us if you need help to find it.
Termite Protector Weep Hole Screen Installation Video
Protector and Termite Protector Duo Installation Video