Just landed! We are still in the process of advising our resellers so just ask them to call us if they don't yet have details.
- A patented product which deters termite entry through existing weep holes for up to 2 years as part of a termite management plan.
- Manufactured from bifenthrin infused plastic also known to repel cockroaches and ants.
- Can be used as a duo with the Protector Weep Hole Screen for ultimate retrofit protection against mice, bees, wasps, cockroaches, spiders, snakes and bushfires.
- Easily replaced when necessary.
- Tested to ensure adequate airflow and cavity ventilation (Griffith Uni)
- APVMA Approval 84913/111738
- Available at Bunnings (Their Product Code 0139151). As this is a brand new product it is unlikely to be in stock yet. Please call your local branch first, or ask their friendly help desk to order them in for you. We despatch same day.
- Product Code 22-TPWS
Termite Protector and Applicator
Termite Protector in Hand
Termite Protector in Wall
An easy way to deter termites from entering you home through weepholes. The simple tool allows easy application and it can be used in conjunction with the stainless steel Protector Weep Hole Screen for ultimate protection against mice, bees, wasps, cockroaches, spiders, snakes and bushfires.